Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blog-o-rama

I think I will try and write a post everyday for the next week.  I wonder if I have enough to say.  So I am dating someone new.  Well, not really so new.  The widower that I talked about way back in July.  I tracked him down and had dates 2,3,4 and 5 with him.  It's been good.  Like, really good.  Like, so good that I am waiting for the thing that will screw it all up.  That thing is frequently me in dating situations.  I get weird, I get freaked, I just stop liking someone, or I start to like them too much.  I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting, cari! i can't wait to read about how this progresses. btw, in my experience if someone makes you feel like you're liking them too much then they're not the right person for you. when i found nick i finally found someone who allowed me to love him as much as i wanted and didn't get freaked out by how much i loved him! that feels so good. good luck!

    ReplyDelete