Monday, March 7, 2011

I am obssessed!

Oh and by the way...I am obsessed with mommy blogs.  I always have been interested in how people live, especially ones so far on the other side of the spectrum from me...but this has taken on an almost eerie sort of obssession.  I mean, how in the world do these women do this "mommy" job, and so well??  Ok, let me throw in a little disclaimer, because I feel its really only fair.  I am a teacher.  Kindergarten.  Of kids who have autism.  So....its not like I don't know how to take care of kids, because I do, and I do it on a daily basis for a teeny amount of money.  So, in a way, I should get it, I do get it actually.  But at the end of the day, when every nerve is shot, I send them home.  Could I do it, beyond that?  I just dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment