Saturday, July 2, 2011

Uh yeah, men.

The alternative title for this post was "Another thing that frustrates me". 

I am not having the best of luck with men lately.  I just decided to take that plunge and go back on okcupid.com, just in case there is a fabulous man out there who is looking for me.  Met one, who seems nice, but also seems a wee bit flakey.  Reconnected with an old friend, who at this point, suddenly has made himself a little scarce, and met a really nerdy but very nice lawyer the other night, whom I seemed to hit it off with, but have yet to actually hear from him at all.  What gives?  I know I am not a woman who tends to be needy or pushy, I have a good job and I am nice and funny.  I have pretty brown eyes and a nice smile.  Far from perfect, but far from awful as well. 

I have gotten several emails from men that are, well, married....so of course I have not responded.  But the single, good quality men are either non-existant, passing me by, or just not looking right now.  I am going to hope that they are just busy enjoying their summer, and will come around sooner or later.  But at this point, who knows.  I think I will go get a pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment