Thursday, May 26, 2011

Confrontation

Wow that last blog entry was a complete random tangent.  Sorry.  I get distracted.

I had to confront someone at work today and I chickened out.  Well, let me clarify that.  Not sure if I chickened out or if I was so afraid that my temper would take over the situation that I politely handed it off to my boss.  Confrontation is such a weird thing to us as women.  Or maybe its everyone.  I used to be pretty ok at it.  But then at some point, I started feeling like I wasnt really sure that my opinion mattered.  My view of the world is so grey at times that often I am not really all that sure I am right.  I mean, who am I?  I'm certainly not God and I certainly do not pretend to have all the answers.

But.....one thing I do know....is that at times, I am right, even if only for me in my present circumstances.  And sometimes I really am fucking right.   And at those times, I deserve to be heard.  Even if my boss is the one that has to say it.

Yes, I am still working on it.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment