Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thanks peeps

Well, I really have appreciated those of you who have checked this out, and added themselves, and given me positive support.  Its really awesome.  If you like this, please add yourself as a follower.  This is the first time ever I have had the guts to do something like this and I need the kudos! LOL.

Anyway, I am going to write a very brief last entry regarding my break-up because it is truly a done deal and time to move on.  We will not be friends.  Not my choice, but I will admit there are some things about the guy that are just too tough to deal with in everyday life.  I was apologizing way too much, and often when I had no clue as to what I did wrong.  Next.

Weirdly enough, although I abhor the idea of dating again, all the nervousness and all the NO guys that you have to go through in order to find one you actually like, I am fairly comfortable with the idea of having a partner in my life.  I just know I havent yet picked the right one.  I also know it might take awhile because I am one picky bitch.  But truthfully, for the first time in my life, I actually feel like an adult, who has the capability to make good choices, and will trust myself to pick someone, no matter how long it takes.

And in the meantime, my life is pretty wonderful.  I have great friends, great family, a fabulous job, and a fabulous house, with 2 fabulous dogs.  I don't neccessarily have 2 gorgeous children, a great wardrobe, or an amazing body, but eh, we take what we are given and we appreciate it.  Plus I am working on the wardrobe.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment